Friday, July 23, 2010

Q&A With Me






















Him:
Since I am re-doing my web site I thought we'd jump-start things by asking you questions.

Me: Sure, shoot. Wait, wait. Am I asking you questions, or are you asking me?

Him: I am conducting this interview with you. I ask. You answer.

Me: Okaay...

Him: So do you like being you?

Me: You ought to know.

Him: Are you going to be a hostile witness?

Me: What, am I on trial, or something?

Him: Kind of.

Me: For what?

Him: For your life.

Me: I don't have to take this. What about you? What about... what is... your favorite food?

Him: What do you think?

Me: Spaghetti.

Him: Hey, that's right. With sausage and home made sauce and...

Me: And a little rice vinegar to add tang. And fresh chopped kale and herbs.

Him:
Garlic. Lots of garlic.

Me: I never understood garlic when I was a kid.

Him: That's funny, me neither. Don't you think there are some foods that are just plain adult foods?

Me: Totally. Like persimmons, what's up with those? And quince. Egg plant.

Him: Oh, man, I am pretty sure those are alien implants or something.

Me: What about okra?

Him: Ooo-hooo-hooooooooooooooooooo! Slime me with a spoon. Those are so alien it's not even debatable.

Me: So, what were we talking about?

Him: I don't know. Dinner?

Me: Hey, let's go make some spaghetti.

Him: Right on! But no foodstuffs from outer space.

Me: Got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment